Sunday, September 21, 2014

Almost 2 and 1/2


Spiderman and Lamb listen to a very
Important story 

And we're all ready for "dance cwass". 
Thank you Monika for the 
Beautiful dress 


Livi is doing amazing. Loving her daycare and everyone there. They all get an honourable mention at the supper table. We get enlightened in full sentences, the latest being, as she sat down for her bed time potty, "I want to talk". And so we did. We even got the gestures of  a seasoned chatter box, including the long blink and haas turn while lazily pulling on her necklace.

She can't wait for dance class in two weeks, loves gymnastics and hasn't stopped talking about being in the daycare fashion show. (Which I am in charge of, of course)

We went camping three times this summer.... Once in a motor home, once at hotel but camped during the day with family and once in a cottage. We all loved it!! And I took Livi home for my dads retirement. A bit of a family reunion. It was lots of fun.

I am loving my new job and started a new dance class with a friend. Burlesque! Mamma gotta stay hot somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment