Wednesday, June 27, 2012

12 weeks and pictures

Tomorrow marks 12 weeks, or 84 of the best days of my life. I honestly think my heart is going to bust at times....and I tell Livi that when she talks to me with those smiling, flirty eyes of hers. It's hard to believe, but she actually tries to form words, manupulating her tongue and mouth different parts of the alphabet, and they mean something to her becuase there is communicative expression in her eyes. She has a sweet smile and giggle for me all through the day and returns a smile from others.

Well on her way to 13 lbs, she is in the 80% procentile and wearing 6 month sleepers and clothes. Wow! mama's got milk! Not bad for a 40 year old chick....almost 41...yikes. As for me, I've officially lost 30 lbs since the morning of her birth, and am 5 lbs away from the weight I was then I got pregnant....which was still 10 over my usual...so 15 lbs to go to be where I usually am...or at least battle to be at all times.

So.....the time has come to unveil my gift from Stef to commemorate Livi's arrival in our family and all we went through to have her. I wanted a sapphire as a symbol of her blue eyes. A nontreated 1.1 carat, VVS2, perfect color, from the Natural Sapphire Company in New York. It is Olivia's heirloom. It syblolizes our journey.


Next Sunday is her Baptism, with over 50 guests attending, and her Godmother and my oldest friend and her family coming  from Alberta to meet Livi and be here, as well as friends from the States. We couldn't be more thrilled to get our family and friends together like this for this occasion. I will post pictures of that as well. In the mean time, here are the highlights from her third month:

                                                  Apparently, also a bird lover....yes!


Is it bed time already? How do you like my fancy jammies?


Heart throb!

Need I say more? (and obviously a lefty....another yes!)

I have a suprise for youuuuuu!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic update Iveta!!! Such a darling she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the gift - you have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG she's getting so big!! She's just adorable and BEAUTIFUL ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new sapphire ring and what it represents. Your daughter is so adorable! Can't believe how fast she has grown! She looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete